Friday, October 9, 2009

Gotta love beating the cryers...

The game was 5-4, but it easily could have been 5-2... After watching this game you gotta be thinking that whenever our team gets rolling, there might not be any team in the league that can play with us... We might not have the most talented top line in the NHL, but top to bottom you cannot argue with our depth... Just some things i'd like to note in non paragraph form...

  • I really like Rupp's offensive upside... I like Godard for what he does, but honestly Rupp seems to have more offensive talent and the same ability to wreck faces... For games like this against the flyers we will have both of those guys in for obvious reasons, but in the long run I think you will see Godard scratched and Rupp in...
  • Jay McKee blocks shots like a pro... Kevin had some thoughts that he might not pan out, but so far I am pleasantly impressed...
  • Malkin was possessed... He was two bounces away from a hat trick and some highlight real goals...
  • Gogo looks impressive as hell, you can really tell he has come a long way in his own zone...
  • STAAL... Whenever Kevin and I talk pens the same topic seems to come up... Staal needs to step up his game in order to deserve the money he is getting, and tonight he did. He is rockin defensively, and the offense he showed last night was impressive... Dare i say that move was Le Magnifiquesqe?
  • Hartnell is a piece of shit...
  • Fleury's glove hand is off the hook
Kevn's take:

Sorry due to late night work, I missed this one, I'm one of the few that wake up in the morning thinking god I hate the Cryers.

I was rolling on the ground laughing when I heard Emery had a chance to experience a typical Pens/Cryers game where the team from Phil-thy gives us a shit goal. How can we forget Biron's blunders over the years. Thanks for signing a Biron clone..

bet I don't miss their the next 7 games....

No comments: