Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Janne Pesonen Penguins shirts...


Now before you cream your pants, that is not a real shirt, but a poorly done photoshop that i did to prove a point.

I am really annoyed with everybody and their mothers prancing around wearing jerseys of those wanna-be-janne's Crosby and Malkin. It's time that the NHL shop (located at http://shop.nhl.com) feed the need of us Janniacs (that is what i named us for the time being).

See people, I have a dream that one day the Janne Nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed, mainly by being able to wear shirts that have janne's name and number on it...

What i need everybody to do is in the comment section post your plee for a better tomorrow, a plee for a shop that does not only have shirts for malkin crosby staal and fleury, but for a shop that includes Janne Pesonen merchandise and memorabilia, but mainly those cheap shirt jerseys. So yeah, post your plee and please pass this around to your friends or other pittsburgh blogs you read. Once the comments get to a suitable size i will email it to the NHL shop and hopefully we will be reppin the J E double N to the E by mid october.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

My name is Kevin, I'm to am a Jannic. Please help us spread that word in the name of Pesse(Janne's nick). Unless we unite no one will hear our plea. Pesse! Pesse! Pesse will lead us to the Cup. Seriously how 'bout them shirts Vince came up with.

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Actually, you could probably market these your self. The company I work for has a merchandise branch, and I can check and see if they have an NHL license (we have everything else I've ever checked on).

drop me a line if you want me to check.