Friday, December 12, 2008

Consol Energy Arena?

This kind of upsets me.... Heinz Field, Mellon Arena, PNC park...something about them just rings Pittsburgh... Consol Energy Arena... That just doesn't do it for me. Due to this attrocity I am going to make some suggestions for alternative names that I expect Mario & co. to push for...

Post-Gazette Place
Don Farr Moving Company Arena
Permanti's Ice Garden
The Iron City Civic Center
IC Light Civic Center
Penn Brewery Icoplex and Beer Garden
Club Erotica Center
PennDOT Palace
Joe Dinardo Icerink at WPXI Center
Janne's House of Pain
Club Matrix Civic Center and Dance club
Pizza Outlet Center
Lemieux Manor
The Ruddy Duck Arena
Tech Beer Center
Kennywood Entertainment Complex
Idlewild Entertainment Complex
Sandcastle Entertainment Complex

Anybody have any other ideas?

EDIT:

I can't believe i forgot this one...

Eat n' Park Gardens
Ground Round Gardens (Fuck you Madison Square Gardens)

4 comments:

Jill said...

consol energy arena = too hard for a small brain like me to say on a daily basis...
FLEURYS BACK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nulpher said...

One name I had seen someone propose rings very well:


Lemieux Gardens.

Merx said...

Donnie Iris Dome, or Donnie's house of pain.

Jill said...

I vote eat'n park!