Thursday, September 25, 2008

Slow Penguins news day.

Yea, not much happening at the Igloo as per news. Outside of the old news of Crosby pulling on his groin, Sarge's shoulder hangin down around his elbow, Bissonnette losing a decision to Jamal Meyers. I must say tho the feed I received off the internet that Vince turned me on to was sweet. Malkin and Staal look in midseason form. Now the rumor that Boston wanting one of our young defenseman concerns me. Who,what and maybe why this trade would happen so early in the season has me thinking who,what and why is this going to happen to. My wishes for the season in no specific order are as follows. Janne makes the team, Crosby stays heathly, Malkin can do it through the playoffs this year, Fleury is exorcited of all easy and flukey goals that the NHL will send his way. Just watch Kris Latang turn into the poetry in motion that his he is. Hoping that Latang isn't that young defenseman Boston wants. Max Talbot and Matt Cooke have every oppposition hockey player looking over their shoulders and goalies looking in their nets. If Bill Thomas makes the team, just congrats on another(only the 2nd) local boy to make the Pens. Finally, I know that this was cut short with many more wishes but here is one more, that Janne Pesonen wins the Calder trophy, then scores the deciding goal against Chicago in the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals then hoists the Holy Grail. Ok that is enough rambling for tonight. I'm off to Washington D.C. for the weekend hoping to return Sunday.

VINCES EDIT: Just to chime in on our seasons dream. I say screw beating Chicago... The dream end to my season includes beating Detroit, in Pittsburgh, with everybody in attendance chanting HOSSA HOSSA HOSSA as the clock winds down, and seeing him strike a familiar pose sitting on the ice in remorse...but i'll take your future too

No comments: