Saturday, May 30, 2009

Can anyone win a faceoff...game 2 is a must..

This Redwings team is not any team from the East..  Game one to the Wings... I personally will be holding faceoff tryouts.... the Wings smoked us in faceoffs . The goals weren't pretty, but that also is typical Pens/Wings.  This was a better #1 game one than last year, in saying that we are still down 1-0... # stars came down as #1 Ozzy, #2 Ugly(I dunno) #3 Helm... 

Zetterberg and Helm were like 28-9 in faceoffs..

Leaky Fluery must be alot better next game..must be...I'm actually thinking he has to win this game by himself...

Could tomorrow be a must win already for the Pens? I'm thinking maybe, I'm thinking Lip and Ugly better come to play.....





2 comments:

Toad268 said...

Yes, this was a game of bounces. To be exact, three of them. All leading to Detroit goals. I believe that this game will prove to be the easiest for the Wings. They will see a whole new level of tenacity and drive in game two tomorrow night. I also don't see too many changes from our perspective. I like how we played. I don't like the back to backs, but it is out of our hands. I have confidence that the Pens will prevail. Don't worry.

Read more » http://www.everythingpittsburgh.net/blogs/EP.php/2009/05/30/a-game-of-bounces#more139

Kevin said...

I still remember my uncle telling me years ago that the most dangerous puck is a bouncing or rolling puck. Sometimes they go for you and sometimes they go against you.

Just thinking about the 2 OT wins against the Craps, the Pens might not even be in the Finals if it was for bounces.