Thursday, May 7, 2009

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Waa Waa Waa Craps Suck....

Some funny quotes of the Crapitals crying after the game...

Ovechkin...
"We didn't play our game," Ovechkin said. "I don't want to talk about Varlamov. I don't want to talk about the referees, too. They only had two penalties, it's kind of a joke."
Oh, not enough penalties... What is there some sort of obligatory amount of penalties that has to be given out? See the Penguins have something called Discipline, something that your team has none...

And now Brucey Boy....

"As far as the penalties go, I hope I never hear them complaining about penalties again. I think we might have deserved the [seven] penalties, but they sure as hell deserved more than the [three] that they got.”
Let's kick some crying crapital ass....

No comments: