Monday, May 4, 2009

Does everybody recognize that Janne is a valuable player but shero?

Thanks to fellow Janiac Nick for sending over this article from the citizens voice (for entire article click here)... Anyways, the team is really missing Janne's scoring touch in their playoff against the bears.... Luca Caputi has something to say...

“Janne’s Janne. I don’t think there’s anybody who’s going to fill his role or take his spot,” Caputi said. “He’s a special player. I’m just trying to work hard and chip in and do the little things right. That’s my game. My game is to play scrappy and gritty and get my points in front of the net. Janne’s a horse. You’ve enjoyed watching him all year. I’ve enjoyed watching him. I don’t think there’s anyone who can bring what he brings on a nightly basis.”
Man seriously, if the pens don't make every effort possible to keep the J man around then they are crazy... As we have seen during this years SCP, we need some competent wingers and janne might be a low price solution... Anyways more to come... Let's kick some overrated crapital ass...

No comments: