Friday, May 29, 2009

We want the cup....



I love that commercial, it is hands down one of my favorite commercials of all time. Every time i watch it i get a shiver down my spine... Tomorrow, the Penguins quest for the Cup continues... It has been a long year since we were here before, but it seems like it was yesterday.... Last year going into Detroit I admit that I didn't have high hopes, the Penguins were a young team who cruised through several easy contests with less than stellar teams... This year, although we haven't played the greatest teams, I feel like we are a little more battle tested... Last year going down 1 game let alone two was an unheard of concept... In that locker room they had no solid evidence that they could fight through that storm... This year we had two close series', one in which we actually went down 2-0... I am not saying that I am going into this series with glowing confidence that we are win, but I do have confidence that we are better team than last year... and honestly, I do not think the red wings are that much better than they were last year... Whatever, I'm tired of talking about this, watching analysts talk about it, let's just do it already....

No comments: