Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hey everybody....

First of all... Kevin dropped the ball on this...



Now that we got that out of the way... It seemed like a fairly good week to miss penguin hockey, seeing that we didn't dominate like we have been... I am fully confident that we will get back into that shape by the time round 1 starts up...

Anyways, as my stay in bean town is coming to a close, I just felt like i should share some observations with everybody... Now i personally consider boston a sports town, every one of their teams is one of the best in their respected leagues, and they seem to have a big following... Anyways, I base all my comparisons of a sports town on pittsburgh, where you can't walk a city block without seeing a steelers, penguins or pirates logo (yes we still support them for some reason).... When i got to boston, I fully expected the same, red socks, patriots, bruins, and celtics shit everywhere... Wow, I have to tell you, other than a few random Red Socks cap, this city does not visibly show their support to their teams unless it is gameday... I think as pittsburgh fans, most particularly Steelers fans we live in a world that nobody else in the country does... We live and die for our teams, and we show them the support they deserve...

I know if you ask any Boston asshole what is a better sports town they would insist boston and give some bull shit reason while they pop their collar, but from what I have seen first hand, Pittsburgh is where it is at... We are not fairwhether or season only fans...

Anyways, next i'm headed up to canada, maybe i'll do some scouting for the penguins while i'm up there...

No comments: