Thursday, November 13, 2008

Flyers 4 Pens 5 Final

Goals by Cookie Monster in the first and Ugly and Lips in the second had made it 3-0 Pens, the Filthy Cryers then called a time out to snort some coc. That drug move by Cryer's coach Stevens as the Cryers score two goals a little over 1 min apart by Carter and a shorty by Gagne.

Gagne scores his second shorthanded goal of the period. Score is now 3-3 , what is it with teams blowing big leads anymore. about 4 mins to go in the 2nd.

Eaton takes a penalty with about 1 min to go, following face Cryers ring the post..Whew!!!

Goal Cryers on the Eaton PP. Lupul scores make it with 4 ses in the period 4-3 cryers.

2nd started out like it was going to be a blow out and turns into a nightmare. I dunno, doesn't make sense, I can't explain it, I don't want to think about it. *shrug.

Ok lets get ready for the 3rd. This is where Staal shines, right? I can't hear you, I asked right? Come just relax, I know the Filthy Cryers will blow this one.

Pens pull it out with a nice goal in the closing minutes of the 3rd then Golgo has an amazing shootout goal and then in typical Cryer style, Hartnell chokes...


2 comments:

Vince said...

this was fucking pitiful...

Kevin said...

see, I told you before I lost my computer connection that the cryers would blow it. No problem, Right? Golo undresses Biron in the SO, But it was Sabu that really saved the Pens to even let Golo bury his chance.

once again the Filthy Cryers have made me a happy hockey fan.

Thanks Sabu!


Thanks Filthy, bawk! bawk!