Saturday, November 1, 2008

It is almost here...

Wow...this must be the same feeling you feel before the birth of your first child...fear of the unknown, questions filling your head...am I ready, can i do this, what have i gotten myself into?...and of coarse amazing amounts of joy... Anyways, tonight is what we have been waiting for the past few months Pesonation... Tonight we will be seeing Janne don the penguins uniform for the first time in regular season action... Not only will Janne be rocking the penguin in a triangle but the Pittsburgh Penguins website has confirmed that Janne will be working with Gino and Sykora tonight... This is a set up for a big game... The best line on our team + Janne... I really hope he shows the world what he can do...

4 comments:

Kevin said...

its just me, I'm pacing like a new papa.

Malkin71 said...

I feel like running down the streets of my neighborhood naked and shouting for joy (also singing Pelimies)!!!

Shane said...

I can now say that I saw JESUS WALK ON WATER!

IT'S AMAZING HOW WELL THE PENS LOOKED WITH THE FIN!!

LET'S GO PENS!

Los studipos: no hablo epsanol said...

And how is Gino?

Kid?