Monday, October 6, 2008

How I imagined it went down....

Ring Ring

Mario: Go for mario...


Wayne: Sniff Sniff, hey Mario it's me Wayne...you know Gretzky?

Mario: Wayne you still crying cause you missed the Playoffs again?

Wayne: No...



Mario: Oh Pheonix rejected your pitch to move back to Winnipeg...

Wayne: No...well yes, but that's not why i'm crying...

Mario: Then what is it...you can talk to me Wayne...

Wayne: Well...I...I...I...heard you signed that guy Janne Pesonen...

Mario: Oh yeah, that kid has some real talent, I can't wait to put him on the top line with sid...

Wayne: Well you know I have all these records, and i'm just scared, you know, i'm scared you know that i loved scoring all those goals, and like everybody know that, you know i'm the best player and like i think that you know if Janne comes into the league he may take that away from me...

Mario: Wayne, quit crying you little bitch...what the hell do you want me to do?

Wayne: Can you just like, i don't know, send him to the AHL for a little...

Mario: Why the hell would i send him to the AHL...

Wayne: Sniff, i don't know, say he needs to adjust to the North American Game...

Mario: We know that's all bull shit Wayne...

Wayne: I'll give you 10 Million USD...



FU Wayne Gretzky...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely love it