Saturday, October 18, 2008

Live from Wilkes-Barre it's Pesonen Night...

Here are the pictures that I promised, also remember, my camera is like 5 years old and kinda trashy, sorry for the order, they are a little whacked out, and i don't feel like re-organizing them...












In retrospect he probably thinks i'm a stalker... Can you get a restraining order for somebody you don't know? I hope not, not being able to come withing 500 feet of him will limit my ticket purchasing ability for Pens games...

3 comments:

ali said...

I think you can get a restraining order on someone you don't know...

but I don't really think you have anything to worry about... haha

He'll be up to the big club soon... very soon.

Obe said...

Vince - thank you from the fine pictures. I'm still sure that Pessi is back in the Pens quite soon, because they have some problems with their playing system at the moment. Janne and Crosby together would be unbeatable pair...

Nulpher said...

He is probably used to the attention from when he was in Karpat. Being Goldhelmet in Finland probably carries alot of followers.