Friday, October 17, 2008

To go or not to go...


So i was debating on whether or not to make the 2 hour drive to see Janne Pesonen and the Baby Pens rock it tonight at the Wachovia arena... Then I went online to check out their website... Tonight after the game Janne Pesonen will be signing Autographs.... Yeah I'm going....

Anyways, i'll provide pictures and what not, so that'll be sweet, other than that i decided I am not going to say anything to him about me owning this blog cause, yeah, that'd be alittle creepy...

Kevin's Edit: its 6:30pm, I just talked to Vince, he is at the game and has tickets first row right next to the goal. Vince might be sending some updates, I'll post...

Vince's game report: Early in the second period Janne just set-up Chris Minard scoring a PP goal making it 3-1 South Tigers. 

Just asked Vince how does  Pessi's overall game look: " Fine..the baby pens look about as cohesive as their NHL counterparts, these scrubs are pulling our boy down"

Vince's game report: 3rd period Janne has set-up another Baby Pens goal. Janne must know Vince is in the arena, Janne has just scored on a breakaway. The report was was nice freakin goal. Janne has 1 goal 2 assists.

They went to shootout and Janne buries a goal, but the Pens lose. I'm not going any further on this. Just a GREAT Janne game, I'll wait for Vince actual game report, He did tell me some interesting info on his thoughts on Pessi.

3 comments:

Obe said...

I'm sure that Janne makes a goal today. Go Janne :)

Kevin said...

Obe, nice call o the goal tonight, Vince has been reporting from the game. Janne has a breakaway goal plus 2 assists....

Skoz said...

Pelimies??