Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tricks are for Kids...

I usually don't throw a hell ya out to opposing players, But I have to acknowledge the accomplishment of Dallas Stars's rookie Fabian Brunnstrom on becoming only the 3rd player in NHL history to record a hat trick in his first NHL game. I like the jumbotron title so much I stole it for my title heading of this blog. Montreal's Alex Smith in 1943 and Real Cloutier of the Quebec Nordiques in 1979 are the only other rookies to accomplish this feat. I know very little about Brunnstrom, but I do remember the free agency battle between Dallas and a few other teams. Congrats Fabian on your special feat

4 comments:

Ashley said...

you are so knowledgeable:) thank you for those facts

luv ya
ashley

Vince said...

this is very interesting because prior to the season starting alot of experts had Janne ranked higher than Fabio here...

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

They are actually VERY much alike.

Granted, I have seen Brunnstrom play more. But still, Very much alike.

Their both really fast, have an eye for the net, and can get in position exclently. Brunnstrom is bigger, is really the only significant difference.

(Neither of them is exactly painful to look at either, just FYI.)

Life_As_A_Redhead said...

Too bad I can't spell.